Saturday, May 23, 2020

Embutido for the first time!!


It's my first time to make embutido and I used ingredients we have home!! I didn't steam but baked it and it turned out just fine! 
So before I throw the ingredients I used and the instructions, did I like it? Or did my husband or son like it? 

For my husband it was soooo good. Ewan ko Lang Kung gutom siya or not! Pero his verdict: yummy! 

For my son: well, he mostly liked the cranberries!! And still ate a good amount. So I guess it was good!

For me: well it was fine but not the way I expected! I used ground Italian sausage Bec it's what we have. And I didn't put on vienna sausages and the boiled eggs! I used cranberries din instead of raisins. 

Anyway, ubos pa rin Yung tatlong balot! 
But I could probably make a better version next time! 

Ingredients
1 lb ground Italian sausage
1/2 small onion 
8 baby carrots 
2/3 cup sweet relish
1 green pepper
1 cup cranberries
3 tbsp tomato sauce 
1 egg
1/4 cup bread crumbs 
Salt and pepper to taste




Instructions: mix well all ingredients. Form a cylinder wrapped in a foil. Bake for one hour at 350F. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Robinhood and why it isn't the best investing strategy

First of all, let me clarify that I'm not an expert but the information I am about to share comes from listening and learning to people ...